Pros of WPC Vinyl Flooring
Posted: 2017-11-13 14:08
- It’s 100% waterproof. It is the only type of vinyl wood flooring that is 100% waterproof.
- Perfect for imperfect subfloors. Due to the thickness and durability of WPC vinyl, it can be placed over a subfloor with minor imperfections, reducing the amount of preparation required. Using WPC over other types of flooring can help reduce costs and time during installation. When using ordinary LVT/LVP, imperfections will show through the vinyl over time if a subfloor is not sufficiently prepped for installation.
- Realistic. Vinyl flooring is constantly evolving to become more realistic, and WPC Vinyl is the best when it comes to producing the appearance of natural wood.
- Pet friendly. WPC flooring is very resilient and is perfect for those who have pets. WPC does not mold and does not absorb offensive odors.
- Easy maintenance. WPC is easy to maintain and clean. You can maintain the surface by cleaning with a vacuum or damp mop without damaging the surface.
- No harmful chemicals. Our WPC is coated with aluminum oxide, and is also 100% phthalate and formaldehyde free, making it perfect for chemically sensitive individuals.